PU Sport Systems
• PU Sport Systems is an elastic sports surface consisting of a recycled rubber rolls
glued to asphalt or concrete, and two coats of self-leveling
polyurethane layer, with a total thickness of 6mm to 14mm.
• Rubber rolls can be in thicknesses of 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm or 12mm, which makes the total thickness of PU Sport Systems from 6mm to 14mm.
• Used for multipurpose indoor sports courts (indoor soccer, basketball, volleyball, handball, etc.)
• A very popular court for school sports halls.
• Extremely durable surface.
• The color of the finish is optional.